I will develop a detailed, custom marketing plan that will give your property the maximum
exposure and attention it deserves. Some of the ways I use to market my client’s properties
- Feature spot on the front page of my very high-ranking website.
- Thorough, accurate MLS listing with pictures, text and details.
- Full-colour feature sheets that are offered to all prospective Buyers.
- This is a one page synopsis of your home that highlights lot size, room
dimensions, features and upgrades as well as utility costs and taxes.
Prospective buyers will take a sheet and refer to it while viewing your
home. Plus, it makes for a great reference sheet when the buyers are
- A HD (High Definition) Home Tour Video is included for all of our listings. Videos
are different from Virtual Tours in that a Video gives a 3D-feel based on
movement and shows more depth than a normal still photograph does. Videos
are also optimized for Google searches, making your listing stand out from the
- Professional photography capturing your home in its best light.
- We enlist the services of a professional photographer to capture every home we
represent with HDR (High Dynamic Range) photos. HDR captures and combines
different exposures to create a stunning photograph.
- Professional floor plans that are both accurate and attractive
- Floor Plans improve the marketability of a property by providing potential
- Using current laser technology, a professional floor plan provides precise
buyers with a “bird’s eye view”.
measurements (including square footage per floor) and produces an exact
scaled drawing that identifies the precise placement of all doors, windows and
- High profile For Sale sign for freehold homes.
- Using my vast online social network.
- According to a study by the National Association of REALTORS®, 90% of
home buyers searched online during their home buying process. By offering
the most effective digital solutions, we ensure your property is exposed to the
most important medium. Video, social media, and digital reach are just a few of
the tools we leverage to maximize exposure.
- YouTube is the second largest search engine in the world. We create a
complimentary YouTube video for every home we represent, optimizing your
listing for the ultimate internet exposure.
- With over 1.1 billion members worldwide, Facebook remains the largest social
network site**. Even ‘silent’ fans may ‘share’ with their friends, family and
neighbours, exposing your newly listed home to the person who ultimately
- There are over 71 billion blog viewers**. Blogging is proven to increase internet
- 34% of marketers who use twitter have generated inquiries from its use. Of
traffic, driving more attention to your property on our website.
those, 20% resulted in closed sales**. That is why we tweet every listing we
take. With twitter, your home is seen by yet another demographic that many
other real estate marketing campaigns do not reach.
- Your home will appear on REALTOR®.ca or the Multiple Listing Service®
- Your home will also appear on our website and our Brokerage sites
- Just Listed cards mailed to the neighbourhood.
We will discuss which extras your home may need, as well my full list of advertising options,
when we meet! You will always be informed about what actions are being taken to sell your
home, and receive regular progress updates regarding feedback from showings and other
interest on your home. I will also be sure to keep you up-to-date on sales of other homes in the
area to keep you informed.
During the listing period, your house should be ready to show at all times – meaning clean and
- Turn on all the lights, even during the day, and open all the drapes and blinds.
- Turn off the TV and play soft music.
- If you can, ask friends to look after your pets or remove them for showings. Some people may be allergic, others may be afraid of animals.
You may be used to the smell of cigarette smoke and pet or food odours over time; others
walking into your home, are not! Smell is very important and odours should be aired out with
fabrics and surfaces cleaned, not just sprayed.
- Leave windows and mirrors sparkling.
- Set out fresh flowers, hang decorative towels in the bathroom, and make sure couch cushions
- If possible: leave! Some Buyers are uncomfortable when the owner is in the house. In their
hurry to get away, they may miss important features, or fail to ask important questions. They
want to be able to talk freely about how they feel about your home and they may not want to say
these things in front of you. If you must remain, be courteous, but try to stay in another part of
the house and do not make conversation. The Buyer’s Realtor knows what the Buyer is looking
for and can discuss features and answer questions.